Zoom Credentials To Appear Remotely For Court Hearings
Please note the following PRIOR TO utilizing the Zoom credentials to appear remotely for your court hearing:
- ZOOM IS NOT AUTHORIZED FOR ALL COURT APPEARANCES. It is imperative that you review the Calendar Appearance Requirement Matrix prior to your hearing date to verify whether a Zoom appearance is authorized.
- Criminal: Starting July 1, 2022, YOU MUST APPEAR IN PERSON for ALL Criminal Matters, Except Veteran’s Court and Military Diversion Court.
- Presiding Judge Ex Parte Calendar: ZOOM IS NOT AUTHORIZED for your appearance on the Presiding Judge's Ex-Parte Calendar, absent prior approval by the Presiding Judge.
- Family Law: If your case is assigned to one of our Family Law Direct Departments, please look on their individual webpage for information regarding remote appearances.
- DVPA and DCSS: If your appearance is on the DVPA (Domestic Violence/Temporary Restraining Order) and DCSS (Department of Child Support Services) Calendar, go here for Zoom credentials.
- Civil: If your case is assigned to one of our Civil Direct Departments, please look on their individual webpage for information regarding remote appearances.
- Probate: If your case is assigned to our Probate Department, please look here for information regarding remote appearances.
- Juvenile: Credentials for Juvenile remote appearances are confidential, and will be distributed to the parties directly by Court staff prior to your hearing date.
- Appearance by video is required for counsel when appearing by Zoom; however, your client(s) may appear by audio only if they do not have access to appear by video.
- ZOOM IS NOT TO BE USED FOR PUBLIC ACCESS; IT IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE COUNSEL OR PARTIES ON A CASE ON CALENDAR. It may be used for public access only upon approval of the judicial officer hearing the calendar. Please visit our website here for additional information regarding public access.
If you have reviewed all of the information above, including the Calendar Appearance Requirement Matrix, and you are able to appear remotely for your court hearing, go here for a listing of all Zoom hearing credentials.