Small Claims Mediation Program
REMOTE SMALL CLAIMS MEDIATION
NOTICE: All small claims mediations occur remotely on Zoom.
Please click here for information on your remote small claims mediation session.
NOTICE: For public health reasons, the Wednesdays Small Claims Advisor appointments will occur by telephone. Each customer is limited to one 10-minute slot. Please do not sign-up for multiple slots on the same day; only one request per session will be honored. Please sign up at calendly.com/allencapeloto. Appointments will become available each Tuesday morning.
- What is small claims mediation?
- Why use mediation?
- Should I use mediation for my case?
- What kinds of cases can mediation help with?
- Do I have to pay for mediation?
- Who will be my mediator?
About Small Claims cases
- Glossary of Terms & Forms
- For more information, please visit the Small Claims Self-Help page
- For clerk's office information, please visit the Small Claims Division page