Appropriate Dispute Resolution Programs
More and more people and businesses are using ADR to resolve their legal problems. ADR is usually faster, cheaper, and less stressful than going to court. ADR also lets people resolve their disputes in a more private environment. Some types of ADR, such as mediation, give people the chance to come to mutually acceptable agreements for settling their disputes.
- What is ADR?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using ADR?
- What types of ADR do litigants use in California?
- What are the ADR procedures for the San Mateo Superior Court?
- Civil ADR Program
- Judicial Arbitration Program
- Family Law ADR Program
- Small Claims Mediation Program
- Juvenile Mediation Program - Dependency Cases
- Juvenile Justice Mediation Program
- Probate ADR Program