You may request to be excused if you are not qualified to serve. Below is a list of disqualifications.
- Not a United States Citizen
- Not a resident of San Mateo County
- Actively serving in the military
- Active Peace Office as defined in PC Section 830.1, 830.2(a)-(c) or 830.33(a).
- Currently incarcerated in prison or jail
- Convicted of a malfeasance in office & rights haven't been restored
- Convicted of a felony and currently on parole, post-release community supervision, felony probation, or mandated supervision for the conviction of a felony
- Required to register as a sex offender pursuant to 290 of PC based on felony conviction.
- Served as a trial juror or grand juror within the past 12 months - you must e-mail or mail proof of service
- Nursing mother
- Under 18 years of age
Submit Disqualification Online